Do high schools have recycling clubs?

My high school had “Club Green” we funded our club with the CRV funds from the recycling bins we set up around campus and emptied ourselves. As well as printer cartridge drives. We used that money to buy supplies for earth day tables, wildlife restoration projects, as well as promotional materials and lunchtimes seminars we gave the student body. If your high school doesn’t have one talk to a teacher you think might be interested in becoming the faculty advisor and start your own!

I think it’s probably more common in bigger schools. I go to a small high school and and with the help of two friends started our first “Go Green Club” at our school. If you want to start one you should talk to a teacher about sponsoring you. We went to our AP Biology teacher.