If you live in an area where wild animals walk across your lawn, there’s a good chance that pesticides can harm the animals. Depending on the size and type (a deer eating plants that have pesticides on them will be affected more than a bear just walking across it), an animal will either be affected quickly or it may take years of chemical build-up for the animal to be poisoned. With enough exposure over a long enough period of time, the chemicals can build up in the kidneys, liver, and lymph nodes. Organic pesticides are the best way to go to keep everyone from you to your pets to wild animals safe.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC