Do global warming deniers think NASA retouched its photos of the Arctic?

It wouldn’t surprise me. Below is a website that is dedicated to showing how global warming is apparently a hoax. People agree that the world is getting hotter, but that there is no way people are the cause of it. I simply tell them to go look at a map, and tell me where humans do not have an effect on the planet. I personally have not heard anyone say that NASA has touched up its photos to make it seem like the ice caps are melting faster than usual, but again it would not surprise me. I have heard things ranging from what I said above, to how the greenhouse effect is “crackpot” science and fake. Most of these people are hardened republicans who still support the previous administrations actions. Go figure.