Do environmental science majors have green graduations?

This is a very interesting thought, however I cannot find any schools where their environmental science majors are having their own eco-friendly graduations. There are many schools out there trying to green up their graduation ceremonies for everyone however. Linked below are one blogger’s ideas on how to do that.

Not all environmental science majors have green graduations, though some classes are looking into this option. Oberlin college has decided to make all programs out of 100% recycled paper, biodegradable tableware and organic food. 

There is a Graduation Pledge of Social and Environmental Responsibility hundreds of students are signing, that states:“I pledge to explore and take into account the social and environmental consequences of any job I consider and will try to improve these aspects of any organizations for which I work.” This has spurred many students beyond graduation to lead more environmentally friendly lives.

my alma mater, University of California, Davis, does not have green graduation ceremonies. although our gowns were loan to us, so i assume those will be reused. the ceremonies take place in the basketball stadium, which is an energy efficient building, as like all the buildings on campus. If i remember correctly, one of the speakers did talk about sustainability and climate change. these are the environmentally friendly components I can think of about my graduation ceremony.