Do cleaning products contain oil?

Some do, but most don’t. For example, Pine-Sol contains pine oil, which is used as an disinfectant.

There are many petroleum-based chemicals in cleaning products.  Many of the products do not include all of the petrochemicals on their labels however.  There are non-toxic, or less toxic, alternatives for cleaning products available, mostly household products such as: baking soda, lemon, salt, vinegar…

I’m going to second freedomtoasts answer and add that many of the plastic bottles (PET, PVC, ABS, PE…) that the cleaning products come in are made with petroleum as well.  

wow, I hadn’t really thought about that. I usually try to buy 7th Generation but I hadn’t thought about petroleum in the packaging. I wonder if they use different/better packaging than the non-green companies, or if it is all the same?