Do any states still allow smoking in restaurants?

Alabama, Alaska, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, West Virgina, and Wyoming do not have state-wide smoking bans.  There is a lot more information on the wikipedia page regarding townships and citites that do have bans despite the state not having a smoking ban.  

I was recently visiting family in Texas, and I found that a lot of people openly smoke in restaurants. Coming from California this was a huge shock to me, and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke, so this wasn’t a nice thing to be around. Laws like this also help to give certain areas “healthier” images. 

In Georgia, there is a law that states that no smoking is allowed in restaurants that that employ or have patrons under the age of 18. When this law passed, a lot of places just put age limits on the establishment, though these were usually restaurants that mainly served as bars anyway.