Do any millennial groups see climate change as a sign of the apocalypse?

I think it’s possible, though I was only able to find loose on the Internet.  Since millennial groups are looking for ways that the world will end — and soon — climate change would be a convenient theory to embrace.

Both of these groups that own the cited webpages advocate climate change as a sign of the forthcoming apocalypse. The second site rates it pretty high on it’s “Rapture Index” — a series of organized events predicting the future apocalypse.

In general, since many millennial groups don’t believe that the scientific theories explaining climate change are factual, most turn to some sort of divine explanation for the erratic weather patterns and other physically evident events that manifest as a result of climate change.