Do all colleges have an environmental studies program?

Not all, but there are certainly plenty to choose from ( has 416 colleges listed with Environmental Studies majors).  Environmental Studies is a very broad topic, and it’s likely that different programs will have very different focuses.  Just because a college has Environmental Studies listed as a major, that doesn’t necessarily mean it has all the elements of a degree in this field that a student is looking for.  For this reason, when choosing a college for a specific major, make sure the department you’re looking into harbors values and interests similar to yours and offers courses geared toward your specific interests.

No, they don’t. However, like maddie said, that doesn’t mean you can’t get a degree in something that will lead you towards the same types of jobs. The best advice I can give is to ask questions of as many people as you can, because I found out too late that my school basically had the degree I was looking for, but under a totally different name. I wanted to do an environmental science undergrad, but was told it didn’t exist by my counselor. I’m about to graduate and found out that we do have an environmental geography degree, which is basically the exact same thing. So I would recommend that you look into all of the science degrees and if their isn’t one that is specifically titled “Environmental Studies/Science,” keep looking and think about where different degrees could take you.