dirt or rock removed from its original location, destroying the composition of the soil in the process, as in strip-mining,dredging, or construction, is called?



  1. 0 Votes

    Hey there! According to the U.S. EPA Region 8, that is a term called “spoil”.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!