dirt or rock removed fromits original location,destroying the composition of the soil in the process,as in strip mining,dredging ,or construction, is called



  1. 0 Votes

    It is called overburden before it is removed, and fill after it is removed and put somewhere else.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!