dirt or rock removed fromits original location,destroying the composition of the soil in the process,as in strip mining,dredging ,or construction, is called dump is it correct answer

is it dump,spoil,solid waste or hazardous

6

Answers

It is absolutely dump, spoil, solid waste, and/or hazardous depending on the nature of the dirt or rock and where that material is displaced to. Soild and hazardous waste often, though not always refer to biological or toxic waste. A dump is simply a glorified pile of trash that a community often placest near its outskirts. Slag heaps are often produced in strip mining, and is a mineral based product, commonly made up of shale, that also must be disposed of.

why are you cheating from my answer?

why are you cheating from my answer?

Well Junaid, thank you for that fascinating inquiry. If you look further into the history of this question, you may notice that it has been posted multiple times. I’m sure you have done this because you must have copied and pasted your answer from somewhere. Consider not confronting the person you stole an answer from next time you feel like taking a shortcut. Had I not been the original author of your appropriated response, you may have fooled me with your bluff. Unfortunately for you, if you look closely you’ll see that I was the original author of the answer I ‘cheated’ from. Thanks.

It is absolutely dump, spoil, solid waste, and/or hazardous depending on the nature of the dirt or rock and where that material is displaced to. Soild and hazardous waste often, though not always refer to biological or toxic waste. A dump is simply a glorified pile of trash that a community often placest near its outskirts. Slag heaps are often produced in strip mining, and is a mineral based product, commonly made up of shale, that also must be disposed of