Is digital school more green?

Going to school online benefits the environment because of reduced transportation needs, and lack of paper books. The only downside would be the increased energy usage with your computer, but the benefits should outweigh the negatives.

That depends on long your commute is to where you would be attending school. If you live within walking distance, then probably not. You will get a better education seeing a lecture face to face then doing school from a computer at home (at least that has been my experience). If however you live 20-30 minutes away from school and must commute everyday, then yes you will be saving a lot of gas and lowering emissions by staying home and doing the work online. So I guess this is situational.