Did Copenhagen change the way the world looks at climate change?

It was a stepping stone I would say. By now I think most people are aware that there is an overwhelming concern about where our planet is headed, regardless of how much individual people believe it or not. This conference helped emphasize that since countries and governments are the one’s with power and the capability to make the biggest difference, that we are all going to have to work together if we want to make positive changes on a world-wide scale. I wouldn’t say Copenhagen changed the way we look at climate change, but if at least made it more pronounced.

I think that the coverage of Copenhagen definitely was important in raising awareness about climate change.  Also important was President Obama’s presence at the Copenhagen conference.