Is Dan Maes the biggest moron on the planet?

No, that title would surely belong to Congressman John Shimkus (R-Ill), who last year in a Congressional hearing, argued that climate change is not a threat because God said in the bible that ”the Earth will not be destroyed by a flood” and therefore melting icecaps are nothing to fear. 

However, I think Dan Maes claiming the B-Cycle program and Denver’s membership in the ICLEI is a plot to bring Denver under UN control surely qualifies him as being the second biggest moron on the planet.

Oh dear – lets hope he is the biggest moron. Imagine what it would be like if he wasn’t??

While he probably holds some views with which I do not agree, this sounds like rabble-rousing and empty rhetoric.  Worrying about it only makes it worse.