That’s a good theory considering the polar bear’s diet. However, mercury poisoning has different symptoms in animals. Inorganic mercury poisoning induces vomiting, diarrhea, colic, renal damage, and sometimes polydipsia and anuria. Organic mercury poisoning may induce blindness, convulsions, lack of coordination. Not much about skin lesions. Mercury is usually associated eventual neurological damage.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC