Is cooking time different if I use organic stuff?

Cooking times are based on density, texture, size and composition and are not drastically different for organic and non-organic foods because these factors are not that different. Organic foods tend to be smaller and a little less cosmetically perfect, but if you cook the same amount of the same kind of food the time should not change very much.

No.  Cooking time depends on the food, not how it was grown.  So, an organic piece of broccoli and a non-organic piece of broccoli would take the same amount of time to cook.

Just to highlight the differences between organic and non-organic foods, what makes a food organic is that it is grown and harvested without the use of chemical pesticides, fertilizers, added hormones, or other synthetic agents.  An organic peach is the same as a non-organic peach when it comes to preparing and eating it – its organic growth simply ensures you are not at risk of long-term exposure to unwanted chemical additives.  So, as expressed above, you don’t need to cook these items differently. 

Typically no, cooking time and methods do not change very drastically. I do notice a small difference in farm fresh eggs though, when preparing them on their own in a frying pan; they take a bit longer. They seem the same to me when I use them for baking purposes.