Is cat hair in your house bad for your health?

It is only harmful if you are allergic to cats.  One other reason cat hair could cause health problems is if you are allergic to dust, pollen, mold, or fleas that could easily attach to the cat’s coat.  Otherwise, the hair itself lying in your house is not a health threat.

Only if you’re allergic.  It can be unsightly and annoying, though.  Make sure to vaccuum so that it doesn’t become a problem, especially if you’re having guests that have allergies.  It might also be smart to have a store of Benadryl or other allergy medication, just in case.

No, however it can be quite a nuisance. I have just under fifteen cats, and I personally use a few ionic air filters, and there’s no smell of buildup of hair. Hope I helped, and have a green day!