Can you get sick by only touching poisonous frogs?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes. Although swallowing minute amounts of the toxin or getting it in the bloodstream will kill an animal (or human) quickly, even getting a bit on one’s skin can cause illness. On an episode of Man vs. Wild, a native of the South American rainforest gets a badly swollen hand simply by brushing against a dart that contains a tiny bit of the toxin. The show tells us that a natural remedy for such a relatively mild exposure is honey.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!