Can we get tax breaks from changing all of our light bulbs to CFL’s?



  1. 0 Votes

    Unfortunately, you cannot get tax breaks for changing your light bulbs to CFLs.  It’s still a good idea though!  Refer to the link below to see what home improvements you can get tax rebates for.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!