When we consume vitamins, our bodies absorb as much as they can and expel the rest in urine. Even if the levels in an individual’s urine were high, the urine would become so diluted in the water system it would not be considered toxic.
Toxic to what or whom? Are you talking about toxicity to eco-systems? Rivers? Animals? Animals require vitamins in some form or another, so the only way we could hurt them is if they were getting an overdose.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC