Can there be an unequal distribution of water?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes, and in fact there is. Even as we speak, 70% of the Earth’s surface is covered by water, while the other 30% is not. And even on that remaining 30%, some areas are experiencing drought while other areas have sufficient supply of water.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!