According to Environmentally Sustainable Society Digest, a society’s sustainability depends upon the merger of what is necessary for a sustainable healthy environment with what is necessary for a sustainable healthy economy (that feeds, houses, employs, educates and provides health care for all of its citizens).
Community Sustainability Report Card:
1. Reducing Miles Driven Per Person
2. Reducing Health Damaging Component of Air
3. Funding of Alternative Transportation
4. Expansion of Bicycle & Pedestrian Facilities
5. Reducing Number of Private Automobiles
6. Expanding of Inter-City Rail Traffic
7. Increasing Transit Ridership and Speed
8. Improving scenic visibility
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC