Silicone is an inert substance. A silicone allergy is extremely rare. Silicone allergies are caused by products which are not 100% silicone. Silicone is used in many products – most popularly in breast implants. Silicone is in many household products such as polishes, hand lotions, soaps, processed food, and chewing gum. Silicone is also in some brands of contact lenses which some contact lense wearers were diagnosed as allergic to them.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC