Can Obama be considered a “green president”?

I would say not. Even though he had a lot of good ideas for environmentally friendly policies, not many of them have come to fruition. some other problems are that for the green jobs he’s creating, other jobs are being rendered useless, thus increasing unemployment. Personally, I think that he had some real good ideas, but that he’s going about them in the wrong way.

He’s doing a bit better than the previous president in terms of renewable energy, but there is a lot of room for improvement.  I know he has a lot on his plate right now, but I’d like to see him spearhead legislation and offer more hands-on support for the environmental legislation already being considered.  I would say he’s “greener” but not yet “green.”

Obama is deceiving the public on his “leftist” views of the environment. He is trying to balance the viewpoints of businesses and the environmental movement, while appearing to be green. This does not work because there are two distinct conflicts of interest taking place. Nevertheless, he is still doing a lot compared to any republican would be doing or what Bush did.