Sadly yes. Many people in the United States will have trace amounts of lead and mercury in their system due to the products they use and the foods they ingest. Obviously most people have not consumed enough to become sick, but the two substances are so prevalent in products and as pollutants it’s almost inevitable that people will come into contact with them.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC