Can I put my dogs doodoo in my garden?

Not highly recommended. You generally want to use feces that is high in plant material and dog feces isn’t. If you use it on your vegetables, be sure to thoroughly wash them before ingesting due to zoonotic parasites.

You can if you make a compost bin. Simply wrap a 4′ tall piece of fencing wire into a circle to make a circular bin that is about 4′ tall and 3′ to 4′ across. Then fill the bottom 6-8 inches with hay to keep the poop from having immediate contact with the soil. You can also put a layer of sand at the bottom as well. Then, simply layer in the poop, covering it with materials like hay, grass clippings, leaves, weeds, or straw and add water occasionally to provide moisture. You want the compost pile moist but not dripping. Around the edge of the pile, add a couple inches of hay to keep the hay insulated inside the pile. Another alternative would be to make a worm compost.