Can I make my own toothpaste?

Yes, you can. Here is a recipe for homemade toothpaste that is cheap, effective, and tastes good:

Yes, you can make your own toothpaste, there are many recipes out there, so look around. You basic flouride-free toothpaste just involves baking soda, distilled water, glycerin, and salt. Add an essential oil to make your toothpaste flavored. 3 parts baking soda to one part salt, and 5 tsps glycerin to every half cup of baking soda and salt mixture. Add distilled water until you get a thickness you like, and add a few drops of essential oil (I might go with cinnamon, or may mint?). There you are! Toothpaste!

You can also buy your own toothpaste kits, which can be nice if you want a conventional toothpaste container.  See second link.

Pour 1 half cup baking soda into a mixing bowl and add a little salt.

Add 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide

Add 1 drop peppermint oil or any other oil you choose such as orange for children

You can add stevia or another sweetener if desired as well.

It’s amazing all the stuff we buy that we could make oursleves isn’t it?

You can also use neem powder to brush your teeth. Neem is a plant found in India, used by people there for toothcare for centuries. It actually works pretty well, and can be found at most health food stores.

Yes, you can make your own toothpaste. There are a variety of recipes out there, and the most common ingredient is baking soda. Just make sure to follow the recipe exactly though; when I tried to make my own toothpaste, I added too much baking soda and it was disgusting. Though baking soda is a very good ingredient in whitening your teeth.