Can I go to a trade school to become a solar panel technician or is it more of a four year type thing?



  1. 0 Votes

    You can do it with an associate’s degree!  While this is a new field and there aren’t a whole lot of programs, here is a short list:

    Also try the resources at:

    And check the course listings of community colleges near you.

    Also, San Juan College has a renewable energy program, (, and Hudson Valley Community College actually has a certificate program in solar panel installation (  You could also start by taking general electrical engineering courses if solar-specific ones weren’t available.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!