Can I get money for efficiency retrofits?



  1. 0 Votes

    Sure, you can get money in the form of rebates or tax breaks for retrofitting your home with solar and various insulation technologies. Specific rebates vary state to state. Take a look at the link below for a comprehensive listing of the rebates and tax incentives available for retrofitting in your area.

  2. 0 Votes

    Look into Weatherization Assistance Programs too. They are government funded and help you get your home to be more energy efficient.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!