Can I get energy star appliances for my entire kitchen?

Using these two attached websites, I was able to find Energy Star approved appliances that are available for purchase.  Therefore, depending on your needs in the kitchen, it would be quite possible to outfit the entire kitchen with Energy Star products.

Besides using Energy Star approved appliances, Energy Star has other tips for making energy use more efficient in your kitchen.  First, make sure you always select a pot size that covers the whole burner to prevent heat loss.  Before putting plates in the dishwasher, scrape them rather then rinsing with water.  Also, use the air-dry option on your dishwasher and always only run it with a full load.  Finally, opt to use the microwave for quickly reheating food rather than the oven.