Can I feed my fish chicken?

No, you cannot. Chicken is not a food source for fish. I don’t know what kind of fish you have, but most fish eat things they would find in their natural habitat like algae. You can also buy food for your fish at a pet store.

It’s generally a bad idea to feed your fish meat.  However, it’s actually very healthy for your fish to include certain vegetables in their diet, like zucchinis or peas. 

On the off chance you own piranhas, you can feed them chicken on the odd occasion, and justify it with the fact that piranhas will feed on birds that might be so unfortunate as to cross their path.  But overall, most of their diet should be white-meat fish.  I don’t know if there have been any studies of feeding piranhas just chicken, but just based on their wild diet, I wouldn’t risk it.