Can I do anything with the weeds that I pull?

As long as they haven’t gone to seed yet, weeds can be composted to make a perfect organic fertilizer, along with yard clippings, many types of food waste, and other biodegradable materials. You’ll probably want to chop up the weeds first before adding them to the compost pile, to decrease the risk of them taking root and sprouting. If you’re really worried about this or dealing with especially hardy weed species, you can also leave them out to dry for a couple weeks before adding them to the compost. Composting weeds is the perfect way to turn a garden problem into an organic solution!

Composting would definitely be the best option. If you are a gardener and don’t have a compost system yet, you should definitely look into one!