It can make you sick but the majority of the time it’s not a big deal. Flies can transmit lots of different illnesses by landing on your food since they bring germs from the last place they landed with them (which might have been dog poop for all you know). They can transmit food poisoning, salmonella, and more. It is probably in your best interest not to eat food flies have landed on but in most cases, it won’t make you sick.
I agree with what haydenseder mentioned, there is a chance that they can make you sick, but it’s extremely unlikely. You may want to watch your food just in case when eating outside, and make sure not to leave your food unattended. These are just a few tips to help protect what you are eating.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC