Can drywall turn toxic if it gets wet?



  1. 0 Votes

    If left for a long time with no action taken, then yes, though toxic may be a bit strong of a word. If drywall gets wet and it isn’t promptly dried, then mold will grow. From there, it’s trickier, but it’s still possible to get rid of the mold by sanitizing it thoroughly. Short term exposure to wet drywall and mold produces little or no harmful effects, though longer exposure may be detrimental to health.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!