Can the DOE help me start a neighborhood solar project?



  1. 0 Votes

    The US Department of Energy offers grants to cities through American Recovery and Reinvestment Act for Solar America Cities Special Projects to start adopting solar energy into specific locations in the city.  The DOE does not generally offer funds to individuals but works with local government and organizations on installing solar energy projects.  More information on the Solar America Cities Special Projects can be found at

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!