Yes! According to the EPA, copper and copper alloy have no adverse health effects, and kill 99.9% of bacteria they contact within 2 hours. Stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic have no such antibacterial properties.
Yes. Recent studies have concluded that copper possesses the ability to kill up to 99 percent of bacteria, including super bugs like MRSA, within two hours of contact. Research also has shown that H1N1, commonly referred to as the swine flu virus, likewise does not survive on copper. Based on a review of the studies and its own independent lab tests, the United States Environmental Protection Agency earlier this year announced that copper has antimicrobial properties, capable of killing bacteria as well as viruses.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC