Can being green help world hunger?

I think being green is more geared towards lowering carbon emissions, so I’m not sure if there is a direct correlation. But I would say that it could help because it makes people become more environmentally conscious. The more we start thinking about how much we eat and how we effect the world the better suited we’ll be for providing a more equal spreading of food across the spectrum.

One way I can see being green helping world hunger is that “greener” agriculture can result in higher quality and more nutritious fruits and vegetables. When your body receives food of this caliber, it doesn’t need as much volume of food. Highly monocultured and processed food is less nutritious, and therefore would be less helpful for fighting world hunger. It would just be empty calories to fill a stomach.