Is breathing in Temik dust harmful if so, what are the long term effects?

When I was 13 or 14 I had to run tests on Temik for calibration reasons, I breathed in a lot of dust, no mask and by the end of the day the taste in my mouth was terrible.

According to the information I found on the Bayer CropScience website, Temik dust is extremely harmful if absorbed through the skin, inhaled or ingested.  The site suggests that skin contact, ingestion and inhalation can  lead to severe nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, blurred vision, tremor muscle twitching, temporary paralysis and even death.  Obviously most of these side effects are short term, however, I was able to find long term effects in aldicarb (also known as Temik) and that study found that it is extremely toxic and can have lasting effects on the nervous system.  Bayer CropScience plans to discontinue Aldicarb/Temik by 2014.