Is the bread spoon a good idea?

Well, depends on your preference really…I mean, personally, from what I’ve seen, I wouldn’t exactly go out and buy a bag-full. I think they might only be good for eating soup or something of the sort, but even then I feel like it would fail as a proper utensil. However, they would cut down on waste that their plastic counterparts create. So really it would be up to you, and what you’re eating.

The bread spoon is a good idea in terms of being “green.” It does not involve the use of metal, which is a limited resource. Also, the extraction of metal is very damaging to the environment and the creation of the bread spoons eliminates that factor. In terms of being useful, though, the bread spoon is really only good for thinks like thin soups, not ice cream.