Is botox organic?

I don’t think botox COULD be organic…unless you mean organic’s actual definition, which is carbon-based. Botox is a an extremely neurotoxic protein (proteins are carbon based…and thus organic) created by a bacterium. It’s a very dangerous product, and has a very low lethal dose.

I suppose in a technical sense, botox can be argued to be an organic product.  Botox is a purified form of botulinum toxin, that is produced by a bacteria, which has been linked to causing muscle paralysis in large quantities.  The Merriam Webster dictionary defines “organic” as “of, relating to, or derived from living organisms.’  In a technical sense one could say it is organic.  Although it is not currently marketed under the USDA organic guildelines.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Botox is not the least organic. Rather it is a chemical procedure in which some kind of anti-oxidants and other elements are injected into the skin and underlying areas of the face. I have heard many celebrities who have had Botox treatment but the results were only temporary.

If you are looking for an organic cream that can enhance the beauty of your face, then you can try Natox. It is an organic cream and it has been clinically tested. Natox is like botox without the needles or invasive surgery. It is a revolutionary new way to combat the signs of ageing by combining cutting edge technology with 100% pure, organic ingredients.