Chlorine bleach is an irritant at normal concentrations but is not particularly dangerous to the environment and at low concentrations it is not harmful to one’s health (it is commonly used to treat drinking water). In the environment, chlorine bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite) eventually breaks down into water, oxygen, and table salt (sodium chloride or NaCl) – the same chemicals that are used to create it.
Most chlorine bleaches break down harmlessly into salts and waters. Dangerous compounds such as dioxins can be produced in an acid environment, but this does not usually occur in domestic locations. The environmental authorities regard the effects of chlorine bleach upon water systems as negligible.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC