Is birdwatching a profession?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes, there are actual scientists that study birds or bird watch and the technical term is an Ornithologist. There is an Ornithologist Union here in America that was started back in the late 1800’s. They even host awards ceremonies every year, kind of like the grammys.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!