Is the Barnes and Noble e-reader better than the kindle?

The Nook has an additional color screen, enables you to “borrow” downloaded books from your friends, and allows readers to browse all books online while in a Barnes and Nobles store.

The Kindle is lighter and faster, has a longer battery, and is only black and white. 

Personally, I think the Nook is better because it has more handy features.  I like the idea of borrowing books and being able to preview them before downloading them. 

I really like the kindle better. The color screen on the bottom seems to use a lot of energy and is not that cool looking. The kindle is much lighter and quicker. I like the borrowing feature on the nook, but I feel that the kindle is overall, a better and sturdier product.