Aside from Earth Day, what are some festivals and events that are centered around the environment?

The oldest and probably most notable is Arbour Day which is an annual event where people are encouraged to go out a plant a tree, or several. Attached you’ll find a calendar with our such national and international holidays and events. Happy Holidays!

Oops, I just realized that the first answer provided this link, but I already submitted my answer and can no longer delete it, just edit it! Listed below are some of the environmental holidays that are currently celebrated.

Some holidays include: World Wetlands Day, World Water Day, World Forestry Day, National Wildlife Day, World Vegan Day, and America Recycles Day. Check out the link for the specific days.