Are we finally starting to see cool trendy green clothes?

I think there are some pretty trendy green clothes on the market at the moment. Seeing as being green is a pretty trendy thing to do, it makes sense that green clothing reflect that. For instance, I recently saw some pretty cool shirts, shoes, and dresses at Whole Foods. A google search for “eco friendly trendy clothes” yielded abundant results, including the links below. There are even trendy green clothes for babies.

Another great website for some pretty trendy green clothes is Simple Shoes. They mainly sell shoes, but also bags, purses and baby items as well!

Yes, the best website I found was They are up to date with current trends and are staying environmentally friendly! I’m sure you will find something you like 🙂