Five great things you can do are:
1. Avoid falling asleep with the television on.
2. Turn it off when you’re not watching (i.e. don’t leave it on just for “background noise”).
3. Unplug it when you’re not watching (some sets use power even when turned off).
4. Turn down the brightness to save energy while watching.
5. If your set offers a “power save” mode, definitely use that whenever possible.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC