Microwaves are widely believed as safe when used as directed, however there are many people that still own concerns. According to an article from the Daily Green News, While microwaves do not insert nasty chemicals into your food, the radiation microwaves do emit can cause certain chemicals to be released in certain products. For instance many plastic when microwaved, emits a toxic amounts of a chemical called Bisphenol. Bisphenol is at toxic levels were found to cause neurological problems in lab animals as. Beware, “microwave safe” is not a regulated term, so it has almost no meaning except it might not melt.
However, my personal opinion is this, use the microwave correctly and you should be fine.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC