Are there any vitamins that I can take that will keep me from scarring so easily?

Scaring or scarring? I don’t think any vitamin can help the first, but vitamin E can help with scarring. Although digestion of vitamin E to help scarring doesn’t quite work for everyone, you can apply vitamin E directly to a healed wound or a scar to reduce the appearance of scarring. Get a vitamin E caplet, break it open, and rub it into the area.

Silica is important for the skin in that it promotes healing. Vitamin A is also a good one to take for healthy skin. Below is a list of other vitamins and substances that are good for your skin. They, in addition to the two I listed above, may aid in skin healing and reduction of scars.