Are there any tricks to make Burt’s Bees lip color products stay on longer?

I personally use burts bees all the time and have found that L’oreal’s Infallible lip color (comes with two, use the clear one) works great. The only downside is that it is not all natural and does contain chemicals. I have tried various chapsticks but have yet to find anything that works like L’oreal. Hope this helps. 

There are several ways to make lip color last longer. One way is to cover the applied lip color layer with a dusting of baby powder. Another technique for longer lasting lip color is to apply two coats of color. Apply one coat and then blot with a tissue. Apply the lip color again. One last lip color saving tip is to instead of using the lipstick tube directly to your lips, to apply the color with a lip brush.

To make any lip color last longer, there are several things that you can do. Lining your lips with a lip liner is a nice way, creating a barrier that makes it hard for the lip color to bleed, but I find that this can be too much makeup, especially in the summer. My favorite way of ensuring lip color that lasts is blotting. This may seem counterintuitive, but it works because you’re removing the excess color that would have run off and dulled your lips.