Are there any tire companies that make eco friendly tires for my car?

Good question, Kendall.  While I don’t know what kind of car you drive, there probably are eco-tires out there for you.  I would suggest researching these tires a bit more though, before you decide you would like to purchase them.  I think it is good that you are being environmentally conscious when deciding what kind of tire you would like to buy, but one article I found suggests that eco-tires do not perform as well as normal tires.  So, when it comes to your safety, a regular tire is probably the better choice.  I don’t mean to discourage you, but I want to make sure you are aware of what is out there.  Here is a link to the article I was talking about.

Hope this helps!

yes there are some great tires coming out of Japan’s Yokohama Rubber Co. that are using new technology to be more eco-friendly. The actual rubber that the tire is made out of is a blend of citrus oil with the natural rubber to make a compound called “Super Nanopowered Rubber (SNR)”. This process reduced the use of petroleum products by 80%. These tires don’t stop there though. The new Decibel Super E-Spec tire features a “air permeation suppression film” polymer inner lining, that prevents air from seeping out and keep tires inflated. Since uninflated tires use more fuel this improves fuel efficiency. They are also a lot light that traditional tires and have reduced rolling resistance by 18%, making them that much more fuel efficient.